Accepting card payments is easy...
When we are your card processing team!
We get it. It's frustrating being rejected by card payment providers and being charged high transaction fees by the ones that will accept.
Meeting your needs
Best Prospect of Success!
Opening a merchant account is a similar process to opening a bank account. Proof of ID and proof of address documents are required. We work with you to ensure that all of the documentation is in order before you formally apply for the card processing facilities, to give your business the best prospect of success.
Best Fit for your Business!
Whether you need to take website payments (ECOM), require payment terminals for face-to-face (POS) or mail-order/telephone facilities (MOTO), we have a solution that will match your exact requirement. Our experts are on hand to to advise on the many options available. You can even accept Bitcoin now.
Best Transaction Fees!
We ensure that every one of our clients is judged on their own individual merits and we will work hard to negotiate the very best transaction rates possible on your behalf. Our industry experts will likely have seen many businesses similar to your own. We want you to have the best possible deal and tell the world about it.
About the service
- Multiple Payment Options – We apply the latest technology to quickly get you to where your business needs to be to accept card payments, so you get to offer your customers multiple in-person or remote methods to pay for your products or services.
- Fast Decision – We offer a fast underwriting decision, with none of the high-pressure sales tactics that nobody has time for.
- PCI Compliance – We take care of all of your PCI compliance challenges for you. We want to ensure that your business is secured from financial fraud.
- Free Onboarding – Our onboarding and setup service is free. As official partners of payment service providers (PSP) TRUST Payments and Acquiring.com, we take a commission on your transaction fees, but only once you are processing transactions.
- AI Onboarding – Our AI Bots automate the application process and keep your personal and business data 100% secure, so you will never be asked to email sensitive information.
- Account Manager – Every client gets a dedicated account manager that will help support your business and find the right solutions and partners to help grow your business.
- Integrations – Our platform integrates with most major shopping carts, and we have a full team dedicated to ensuring a hassle-free implementation and ongoing support.
- Innovation – itempay has a dedicated Innovation Lab to evaluate the very latest in payments technology. At the heart of our business, we are developers, technologists and problem solvers, with decades of experience in a wide area of business sectors.
About the process
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply?
Any business operating from within the European Economic Area (EEA) and a few others, as below:
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Cyprus, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom
Do we need to be a Limited Company?
No. In addition to private and public limited companies, we can provide card processing services to partnerships and sole traders, subject to status. On whatever basis your business operates, we work hard to get you the best terms and to get you up and running as quickly as possible, so please book a chat with us if you have any concerns before you apply.
Why do you not charge us a fee?
Here at itempay, we do not charge any fees for applying. We are official partners of both TRUST Payments Limited and Acquiring.com. We receive a commission based upon the transactions you process via their payments gateway. We arrange everything for you and it is in our best commercial interest that you are onboarded and start processing transactions as soon as possible.